Access North Logo Nursing Home Relocation Coordination
spectacles iconClick for LARGER text

Relocation Coordination

Your County can identify and contract with a relocation coordinator to assist you to relocate from a nursing home or institution.

Each County has identified a Long Term Care Consultant. Contact your County to request a long term care consultation.

Please use the link below to access the Minnesota DHS Relocation Service Coordination Webpage:

Centers for Independent Living

Centers for Independent Living In Minnesota will provide you with information on the options you may have when you are considering moving from a nursing home into the community. This service is free of charge.

Minnesota Center for Independent Living Nursing Home Relocation Contacts:

North West
(218) 773-6100
Counties of: Kittson, Roseau, Lake of the Woods, Marshall, Beltrami, Pennington, Red Lake, Polk, Clearwatter, Norman, Mahnomen, Hubbard
- East Grand Forks - Crookston -
North East
(800) 390-3681
Counties of: St. Louis, Aitkin, Carlton, Lake, Cook, Koochiching, Cass, Crow Wing, Itasca, Pine
Hibbing and Duluth - Don Brunette

West Central
(800) 450-0459
Counties of: Clay, Becker, Wilkin, Otter Tail, Traverse, Grant, Big Stone, Stevens, Swift, Pope, Wadena, Douglas
- Fargo -
(888) 529-0743
Counties of: Morrison, Mille Lacs, Stearns, Benton, Sherburn, Isanti, Wright, Meeker, Kandiohi, Todd, Kanabec
St. Cloud - Anne Redetzke

(651) 464-8342
Counties of: Anoka, Carver, Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington, Scott, Dakota, Chisago
- St. Paul -
South West
(800) 422-1485
Counties of: Rock, Nobles, Jackson, Pipestone, Murray, Cottonwood, Lincoln, Lyon, Redwood, Yellow Medicine, Laq Qui Parle, Chippewa, Renville
- Marshall -

South Central
(888) 676-6498
Counties of: Blue Earth, Brown, Faribault, LeSueur, Martin, Nicollet, Sibley, Waseca, Watonwan, McLeod
- Mankato -
South East
(507) 285-1815
Counties of: Houston, Fillmore, Mower, Winona, Olmsted, Dodge, Wabasha, Goodhue, Freeborn, Steele, Rice
- Rochester -

If you are unable to find which Center for Independent Living serves your area, or if you are unsure, please use the link below to access our Minnesota CIL Listing page. Find your county on the map. When you click on your county, you will be taken to the homepage of the Center for Independent Living that serves your area:

If you would like more contact information, you may also visit the MACIL, (Minnesota Association of Centers for Independent Living), website by using the link below: